Full payment is due on booking and must be received prior to the commencement of the program. Enrolments and payments can be made by phone, mail, fax, in person and via our website. We accept credit card (Visa and Mastercard only), Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), and cash (in office only).
With approval by Management, part payments for this course can be arranged, two instalments only, with the first payment on the day of enrolment and the last payment due prior to the commencement of the course. If full payment is not received prior to the commencement of the course, then the student will be withdrawn.
Fee balances are recorded at the bottom of the enrolment confirmation letter. If you require an official receipt of your payment please request via reply email, as this is not sent automatically.
Cancellation and Variation to Course Policy
All requests to vary course times, subjects, venues or cancellations must be made via firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the office on 9314 9500. Verbal requests to teachers and supervisors will not be recognised and a fee may be incurred for unauthorised change of course.
All the above Terms & Conditions are at the discretion of Academic Group Management.
Academic Group reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes if necessary. Every effort will be made to find a suitable alternative course or venue. In the event a class is cancelled, all students will be notified with the option to reschedule. If rescheduling is unsuccessful full refunds will be provided.
Should a student need to cancel their enrolment before the course commences, 7 days’ notice is required in order to receive a full refund. Alternatively, a credit can be provided for use in future courses. No refunds will be provided in cash.
There are no refunds for withdrawals less than 7 days before the course commences.
If absence is due to illness the office must be notified on that day and a medical certificate supplied to receive a partial credit.
Credits/refunds will not be issued for students who do not attend a class due to personal reasons.
There are no refunds for book purchases. If the wrong title has been ordered and if the book is returned within one week ACADEMIC TASK FORCE will exchange it for the correct title. Postage costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
With Postal deliveries email and mobile number are required for tracking. No refund will be provided for non-delivery due to failure to provide both email and mobile number.
Current as of 10 March 2020.
As of January 2014, the business ACADEMIC TASK FORCE has been owned and operated by ACADEMIC GROUP Pty Ltd.
As of August 2013, the business ACADEMIC ASSOCIATES has been owned and operated by ACADEMIC GROUP Pty Ltd.
Academic Group recognises that your privacy is very important to you and that you have a right to control your personal information. We know that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
What personal information do we gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience with us.
We record the following information
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future shopping for you, improving our site, and communicating with you.
- Other information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” to track your purchases and when you are logged onto our site. If you have cookies switched off you will not be able to purchase from this site or log in for special members’ pricing or offers.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we may receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from us if your computer supports such capabilities.
What about cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your shopping cart and logging in or out of the website.
The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of our features, and we thus recommend that you leave them turned on.
Do we share the information we receive?
We will not collect any personal information about you except when you knowingly provide it. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take this seriously. Under no circumstances will your personal information be used for any other purpose than intended. We will not supply or sell these details to any third party whatsoever with the following exceptions.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses and assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that we sell our business, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of our business and others: We may release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction, and supplying of information to Law Enforcement agencies.
How secure is information about me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts sensitive financial information you input during the ordering process. Our Secure Certificate is supplied by Comodo.
What choices do I have?
You can always choose not to provide information by not completing web forms and turning your cookies off. However, you will not be able to purchase on this site while cookies are switched off.