Academic Group provides targeted help to maximise students’ exam results with course specific revision and exam preparation classes. Many schools have used our expert services and have witnessed improvement in their student’s results.
We can support the hard work of your teachers and help your school to maximise ATAR results through tailored programs run exclusively for your students that complement the work of your teachers.
Our teaching team is composed of highly-qualified education professionals including subject experts, Heads of Learning Areas, textbook authors, exams markers and past Chief Examiners. They are the best in their fields and will share their knowledge and expertise with your students to maximise their competences and increase their capability to achieve excellent school results.
We will work hand in hand with your Heads of Learning Area and subject teachers to implement a program that addresses your needs and provides the best possible support to your students in their exams.
We only use qualified and experienced teachers who have a deep understanding of the school syllabus and an intimate knowledge of assessment requirements and expectations.
Our teachers continually update their material to provide the most up to date instruction and resources that reflect the yearly changes in examination marking and question trends.
How does your School Rank?
Schools who use Academic Group to provide in-school revision programs consistently improve their school ranking.
- Schools who have engaged our services have increased their ranking by 20-50 places*
- Some schools have used our services to help them move into the elite top 10*
- Schools report their students benefit from the additional input and different perspective*
- Students report increased motivation and improved results*
*Further information can be provided
Academic Group has provided programs to many schools; Government and Private, in both metropolitan and regional areas.
Services and Programs available for your school
- ATAR Revision courses (Year 11 & 12)
- ATAR exam preparation courses (Year 11 & 12)
- Study Skills (Year 11 & 12)
- Learning Skills (Years 7 - 10)
- Essay Writing (Years 7 - 12)
- After-school tuition (Years 7 - 12)
- Substitute teachers (Years 7 - 12)
- Exam Writing (Years 10 - 12)