Exam Boost Seminars
Academic Task Force Exam Boost Seminars are a popular choice for time-poor Year 11 and 12 students who want subject specific, targeted, exam help in the weeks before their exams.
In one day, the Seminars pack in six hours of exam focused teaching from a WACE exam marker, with the purpose of boosting student’s exam performance.
In the Seminars, students will have access to the WACE exam marking guide, systematically working through the key areas in which students lose marks in their exams and common exam pitfalls. You will learn strategies for Mock and ATAR course exams, receive individual feedback on your exam answers and learn techniques you can use to boost your exam mark.
|Venues||Rossmoyne Senior High School|
Churchlands Senior High School
Perth Modern School
UWA Albany Centre
5 Reasons to Enrol in Exam Boosts
- 1. Targeted exam preparation
- 2. Strategies and problem solving techniques to boost your exam performance
- 3. Insights into ATAR course marking guides and how to achieve top marks
- 4. Extensive practise answering exam style questions and feedback on how to gain maximum marks
- 5. Boost your confidence in preparation for ATAR exams
Course Fee :
- Enrolment is by subject.
- $200 (Per one-day course)