Build confidence in essay writing – Improve essay marks now!
Academic Task Force has developed a successful essay writing program to help students write effective essays and improve their writing skills. Our simple structured plan provides a clear, easy to adapt format for essays for all of your subjects.
Essay Writing for Year 11 & 12 Students
Our popular 6 hour essay writing course is held each school holidays in conjunction with our Holiday Revision programs and Head Start Program.
In this intensive Essay Writing program for senior high school students, participants will learn how to structure essays, organise information and use appropriate material in an exam situation.
They will learn how to develop a plan and write thesis statements.
Students will practise writing introductions, conclusions and body paragraphs which support their thesis, and learn how to present information clearly and concisely with maximum impact.
This essay writing course covers the following topics:
- Understanding the question and ensuring that they answer the question
- Developing a thesis.
- Developing a plan and organising material
- Writing introductions
- Constructing supporting paragraphs using examples and evidence
- Writing conclusions
- Examine sample essays from a range of subjects
- Practice writing essays with directions and assistance from an experienced teacher
Essay Writing for Year 7-10 Students
The Essay Writing Course for Year 7-10 students is part of our Skills Development Program. This course is a great way for Year 7-10 students to learn how to compose good essays. By introducing a template, we will teach them how to create strong and engaging essays for any subject.
This course will cover the following:
- Understanding the question
- Planning your essay
- Writing introductions & conclusions
- Composing thesis statements
- Editing your work
- Practice writing essays